A few of my recommendations for the Summer 2016
- White chino – A pair of well cut white chinos with a tapered leg for those warm summer nights, ankles on show, never socks
- Driving shoes – The driving shoe goes well with tailored shorts or chinos and can be dressed up or down, its versatility is key. Go wild with the colour, think lilac or bottle green.
- Tailored shorts – The modern man should be wearing tailored shorts rather than bermuda. The only palm trees on show should be growing out of the ground.
- Flip-flops – The thong type flip-flop are a good beach choice but treat yourselves to some leather one toe options to turn heads.
- White Tee – Timeless, fitted white tee should be in every mans wardrobe.
- Penny Loafer – Smarten up your evening with the penny loafer leaning on the continued popularity of the preppy look. Brown suede are a favourite.
- Swim shorts – Short shorts for those lucky enough to have the legs, your chance to go wild with design.
- Sunglasses – You need to consider your face shape before just buying a pair you like, not everyone can wear Wayfarers, try before you buy.
- Trainers – Plain white trainers go with everything, it’s a fact.
- Polo Shirt – Cotton polo shirts in any range of colours can be utilised day or night, if you fancy a change from the norm consider terry towelling
This should give you a capsule collection to keep the most sartorially challenged individual up to scratch.