Here we are again, the 2nd instalment and another download of the product of my daily commute.
1. If 100 people lived on Earth… – https://twitter.com/ValaAfshar/status/734949338871435264?s=09
2. What’s different about UX for the Internet of things? – https://uxmag.com/articles/whats-different-about-user-experience-design-for-the-internet-of-things
3. What’s a T-shaped person? – http://chiefexecutive.net/ideo-ceo-tim-brown-t-shaped-stars-the-backbone-of-ideoae%25E2%2584%25A2s-collaborative-culture/
4. Why is Echo better than Siri? – http://bgr.com/2016/05/25/amazon-echo-vs-siri-voice-recognition/
5. Soon we won’t programme computers, we will train them like dogs – http://www.wired.com/2016/05/the-end-of-code/
I hope that you enjoyed this weeks edition,